Saturday, August 25, 2007

Read carefully the instructions!!!

have you read the title? if yes, you may proceed ;p... I just finished my IELTS test and absolutely felt thwarted since i've misread the instructions on the reading sections. Alas! I should took a bit patience when read the whole text but never mind.. what is done, is done. Not only that, I know that I didn't do my best effort in writing sections as well. Writing is supposed to be my strongest point to get a good IELTS score. Anyway, distraction is everywhere and could happen anywhere rite?

We'll see.. I'll got the result in 13 days..(really wonder why they have to say that the examinee should wait for exactly 13 days? why not saying 2 weeks or 10 working-days instead?) Is it a good or bad omen?? hehehehe...

In the nutshell, if you want to sit on IELTS or TOEFL here is some list that you might want to try or prepare:
  1. Allow yourself to have plenty time for preparation. Much better if you could join an intensive preparation class instead of crash course programme.
  2. Work on your weakest skill best.
  3. Do exercise on daily basis.
  4. Ask the IELTS conselour if you are in doubt about the test.
  5. Don't drink too much on the test day or you will come and front to the restrooms like I just did today!!
  6. PRAY!
  7. May the LUCK be with you

I hope that my Listening and Speaking result are good enough to contribute a better total score or at least meet my wanted-score.

let's Pray...

No comments: